SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMME
APPLICATIONS UP TO £25,000
The Small Grants Programme supports charitable activities and projects across the whole of the third sector
Registered charitable organisations can apply for the Small Grants Programme if they operate within (or for the benefit of) the Bailiwick of Guernsey, and if their work aligns with one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improving the lives of people with specific needs, disadvantages or vulnerabilities
- Employment, education or training opportunities
- The protection of our natural environment, culture and heritage
- Improved health and wellbeing for our community
- An inclusive community, which challenges the barriers causing disadvantage or discrimination
The Small Grants Programme replaces the Christmas lottery grants which used to be distributed by the Association of Guernsey Charities. SIF now has access to all Guernsey lottery net proceeds, which means there are more funds available for charities which apply to SIF than in the past.
Guernsey Community Foundation (GCF) assists SIF with the administration of this programme.
Small Grants applications open twice a year. The next round for 2022 is likely to be Quarter 2, dates tbc.
CRITERIA & GUIDELINES